OFFICIAL WEBSITE
2017.07.17
Shareholders

The shareholding structure of Ekstraklasa S.A.

The company's shareholders are 16 top-class clubs (each 5.8% of shares), holding a total of 92.8% of the company's shares; the remaining 7.2% shares are owned by the Polish Football Association.

 


News

Supervisory Board

2017.07.17

News

Management Board

2017.07.17

News

Shareholders

2017.07.17

News

History Of Ekstraklasa

2017.07.15

News

Contact

2017.07.14

Używamy cookies w celach świadczenia usług, reklamy i statystyk. Korzystanie z witryny oznacza, że będą one umieszczane w Twoim urządzeniu. Polityka Prywatności X